Product Code : PREMIUM SBR111 LATEX
Brand Name : PREMIUM SBR111 LATEX
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 4 can
- Unit of Measure
- On Request INR
- Price Range
- Bonding agent between old concrete and new concrete, concrete repairs, floor toppings, bonding of screed and renders, waterproofing of tanks and pools.
- Physical Form
- PREMIUM SBR111 LATEX
- Chemical Name
- Construction Chemical
PREMIUM SBR 111 Latex is based on styrene butadiene latex. it is a ready to use bonding agent in liquid consistency. Sbr latex is used for repair of floors columns chhajjas slabs beams and water proofing of terraces ,toilets bathrooms etc, as it bonds strongly to old and new concrete and plasters it Prevents Cracking pick up dust improves abrasion resistance and reduces shrinkage .
Application : Bonding agent between old concrete and new concrete, concrete repairs, floor toppings, bonding of screed and renders, waterproofing of tanks and pools.
Method of Aplication: Surface preparation - All substrates be cleaned & free of dust, plaster, oil, point, grease, corrosiondeposites & any other laiternce. - Cleaning should be done by wire brush or other mechanical means
SOLID CONTENT : 45%
Packing details: 500 ml, 1ltr, 5ltr, 20ltr container
Storage & Shelf life : 24 Months in original packing.
- FOB Port
- Mundra Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID)
- Delivery Time
- As Per Requirment Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India