Product Code : SUN COOL TERRACE COAT
Brand Name : D FIX
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 4 can
- Unit of Measure
- Application :- Use SUN COOL TERRACE COAT directly from the container. Stir contents well before use.- Apply two neat coats of SUN COOL TERRACE COAT without dilution by brush or roller at a time interval of 5-6 hours.- For enhanced protection, apply additional coat of SUN COOL TERRACE COAT on rain lashing walls, chajjas and parapet walls.- Allow the coated surface to air cure fully for 7 days.
- Chemical Name
- construction chemical
- Terrace Coat
- WATER PROOFING
SUN COOL TERRACE COAT is composed of high quality acrylic polymer, light fast & weather durable pigments, properly selected & graded fine fillers, additives & biocides. It is used as a waterproofing & protective coating for exterior walls of the buildings.
AREAS OF APPLICATION :- All types of exterior masonry surface, concrete, cement sand renderings, etc.- Applicable on china chipes tile also.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS :- Waterproofing : Higher film thickness provides crack bridge ability, waterproofing properties.- Flexibility : Flexible and covers hairline cracks (uoto 0.5 mm) effectively, thus prevents ingress of water.- Toughness : Tough film withstands wind driven rain.- Microbial resistance : Resistance to fungus and algae hence maintains the aesthenic value.- UV resistant : Resistance to UV hence coating has longer life.- Low dirt pick up : Very low dirt pick up & can be cleaned easily hence maintains the aesthetics.- Ease of application : User friendly, easily applicable by brush, roller or spray.
Uncoated roof :
- Sun rays heats up to building.- Uncoated roof absorbs the heat & transmits into the building.- The roof temperature can rise about 8 to 20 D duringpeak summer.- The internal room temperature raises resulting indistress & higher air - conditioning cost.
Coated roof :
- Reflects 90% of infrared rays back.- Protects the building from getting hot even duringpeak summer.- No heat enters the building, resulting in cooler rooms& less air - conditioning cost.- Protects the building from ageing fiber reinforced waterproofing energy saving of up to 30%- Your roof looks bright & new with all the above advantages.
Application :- Use SUN COOL TERRACE COAT directly from the container. Stir contents well before use.- Apply two neat coats of SUN COOL TERRACE COAT without dilution by brush or roller at a time interval of 5-6 hours.- For enhanced protection, apply additional coat of SUN COOL TERRACE COAT on rain lashing walls, chajjas and parapet walls.- Allow the coated surface to air cure fully for 7 days.
Precautions & Limitations :- Recommended to be primed with SUN COOL TERRACE COAT Prime only.- Do not apply when ambient temperature is below 10 C or above 45 C.- Do not apply in direct sunlight or during rains.
COVERAGE :3.0 to 3.5 m per litre for 2 coats.Coverage may very depending upon the texture and porosity of the surface.
PACKING : 5 kg / 20 kg
- FOB Port
- mundra port
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID)
- Delivery Time
- As per requirement Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Packaging Details
- BOX PACKAGING
- Main Domestic Market
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India,
- ISO CERTIFICATE