Wall & Floor Adhesive
Product Code : GOLD 2000 (Wall & Floor Adhesive)
Brand Name : GOLD 2000
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 4 Bags
- Unit of Measure
- On Request INR
- Price Range
- Chemical Name
- Construction Chemical
- Fixing absorent floor and wall tiles outdoors and indoors. The tiles can be made of cotto, double fired, single fired ceramic.Fixing poorly absorbent materials or non-absorbent materials such as single-fired tiles, refine porcelain stoneware and vitrified tiles.Suitable for use when high performances are required, such as tile fixing in industrial environment or fixing on top of old ceramic tiles or natural stone indoors, in swimming pools or on facades.Fixing on heating floors.
- Physical Form
- Wall & Floor Adhesive
Improved Performance Cementitious Adhesive For Any kind of Tiles.GOLD 2000 is a no slip, high adhesion quartz adhesive. It can be applied upto 10 mm bed thickness. High dispersion copolymers hydraulic binders composed of only cement clinker in GOLD 2000 provides rheological mixture for a prolonged stability. It serves purpose of high resistance laying on flooring and wall of ceramic and homogeneous tiles and glass mosaic on cement based substrates.
Application :Fixing absorent floor and wall tiles outdoors and indoors. The tiles can be made of cotto, double fired, single fired ceramic.Fixing poorly absorbent materials or non-absorbent materials such as single-fired tiles, refine porcelain stoneware and vitrified tiles.Suitable for use when high performances are required, such as tile fixing in industrial environment or fixing on top of old ceramic tiles or natural stone indoors, in swimming pools or on facades.Fixing on heating floors.
Suitable Substrate :Cement Mortar BasedCement Terrajo Cement PlasterOld Ceramic Floors
Advantages :Dual use: for both floors and walls High bond strength High Tack - Will hang tile without slippage Easy to Use Increased flexibility Improved impact resistance Mixing :Stir D FIX admix thoroughly before use.Place clean, potable water or a D FIX latex admix into a clean pail. Add D GOLD 2000 powder. Use approximately 6L of water for 20 kg of powder.Mix by hand or with a slow speed mixer to a smooth, trowelable consistency. Allow adhesive to slake for 5-10 minutes. Adjust consistency if necessary. Remix and apply with the proper sized notched trowel.
Application :Apply adhesive to the substrate with the flat side of the trowel, pressing firmly to work into surface. Comb on additional adhesive with the notched side. Use the proper sized notched trowel to insure full bedding of the tile. Spread as much adhesive as can be covered with tile in 10 minutes. Back butter large tiles (> 12ÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂx12ÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ) to provide full bedding and firm support. Place tiles into wet, sticky adhesive and beat in using a beating block and rubber mallet to imbed tile and adjust level. Check adhesive for complete coverage by periodically removing a tile and inspecting bedding adhesive transfer onto back of tile. If adhesive is skinned over (not sticky), remove and replace with fresh adhesive.
- FOB Port
- Mundra Port
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Delivery Time
- As per Requirment Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India